McClain & Canoy’s attorneys work closely with businesses to support their ongoing compliance needs. Our regulatory compliance services include:
- Counseling clients on a wide range of issues arising under federal and state law, including false claims laws; Medicare, Medicaid and other governmental health insurance programs; and regulations affecting pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers.
- Implementing compliance programs.
- Advising management on legislative and regulatory developments, strategic initiatives and quality of care matters.
- Negotiating successful resolutions in healthcare investigations and voluntary disclosures.
- Government investigations defense.