Our attorneys have worked on a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and internal governance issues. We bring experience handling venture capital and debt financings, negotiating commercial contracts, forming entities and reorganizing subsidiaries. Other areas of expertise include:
- Advising on exempt securities issuance, contract matters, conflicts of interest policies, state filings and other corporate matters.
- Preparation and assistance with Board and Committee meetings.
- Guidance on governance requirements under charter documents, applicable statutes.
- Regulatory due diligence.
- Antitrust analysis.
- Preparing commercial agreements, including services agreements, statements of work, vendor contracts, leases and confidentiality agreements.
- Preparing corporate governance documents and templates for service agreements and statements of work.
- Drafting and reviewing operative agreements for mergers and acquisitions and project finance transactions.
- Analyzing and resolving various contract enforcement and compliance issues.